About me

Hi! I'm Shelly - mother of 5 and wife to the best man in the world. We love to play games and watch movies together. I have a passion for crafting in all it's forms - sewing, scrapbooking, bow making, painting, mod podge, you name it and I'll try it. Hope you enjoy our family adventures and crafts!

How I Became Shared Jelly

When my husband and I first got married we used to get messages on our answering machine for "Shared" and "Jelly" instead of Jared and Shelly. The first time we chuckled a little over it and by the fourth or fifth time, we decided the name should stick somewhere. And so, I've been sharing jelly all over the internet since. Enjoy!

Pages

Thursday, April 1, 2010

9 years!

Jared and I just celebrated our 9th Anniversary.  We can hardly believe it.  Time just seems to fly right by.  Here are some of the things we've done in those 9 years:


Earned 2 bachelor's degrees (mine in psychology, Jared's in English)
Lived in 8 homes
Jared's held 10 jobs
Shelly's held 6 jobs
Had 4 3/4 children
Owned 2 properties
Opened and closed a business
Owned 6 cars and a motorcycle




And even after all that, we're in love more than ever.  I love you, Jared.


Here's to counting many more things together!


2 comments:

The Special Reds said...

Happy Anniversary! You guys really have done a lot! Very impressive. I can't believe you've had 6 cars! Wow! Miss you guys.

Anne said...

I remember when you guys met. Time flies.