About me

Hi! I'm Shelly - mother of 5 and wife to the best man in the world. We love to play games and watch movies together. I have a passion for crafting in all it's forms - sewing, scrapbooking, bow making, painting, mod podge, you name it and I'll try it. Hope you enjoy our family adventures and crafts!

How I Became Shared Jelly

When my husband and I first got married we used to get messages on our answering machine for "Shared" and "Jelly" instead of Jared and Shelly. The first time we chuckled a little over it and by the fourth or fifth time, we decided the name should stick somewhere. And so, I've been sharing jelly all over the internet since. Enjoy!

Pages

Wednesday, April 7, 2010

Easter!

We had a great Easter.  We dressed in our nice Easter outfits for church, decorated eggs, and found lots of goodies on Easter morning.  We also did an Easter egg hunt and the kids were pleased to find, not only candy but coins in some eggs.  We watched conference as a family then had dinner at Jared's parents house.  What a great day!
This plate of eggs is the wreckage that was left over on Easter morning. I pulled out the eggs on Easter morning and told the kids they could have one.  They did.  I went back my room to get dressed and came out to find the leftover eggs (12 eggs) were used as bombs and smashed all over my floor.  Nice. 

2 comments:

Kate said...

funny, I can't wait to do this when charlie's older...the egg bombs of course

Stephanie said...

Who thought up the egg bombs? I hope that you were able to give them to your puppy Max. My Dog LOVED eating eggs!!

Love all of the pics and glad that Stacie was down there that weekend to see you too! You should post some more baby belly pics! ;o) *hugz*