About me

Hi! I'm Shelly - mother of 5 and wife to the best man in the world. We love to play games and watch movies together. I have a passion for crafting in all it's forms - sewing, scrapbooking, bow making, painting, mod podge, you name it and I'll try it. Hope you enjoy our family adventures and crafts!

How I Became Shared Jelly

When my husband and I first got married we used to get messages on our answering machine for "Shared" and "Jelly" instead of Jared and Shelly. The first time we chuckled a little over it and by the fourth or fifth time, we decided the name should stick somewhere. And so, I've been sharing jelly all over the internet since. Enjoy!

Pages

Sunday, January 16, 2011

Scrapbooking Pages

So here is a look at some of the pages I've been working on for my kids' albums.  Click on any of the images to see a closer look!


Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Jenafer Lowe said...

Shelly, you really are so very talented, those are some good lookin' pages. I'm in the process of setting up a craft corner in our basement so I can get my creative juices flowing, someday my pages will look as purty as yours!