About me

Hi! I'm Shelly - mother of 5 and wife to the best man in the world. We love to play games and watch movies together. I have a passion for crafting in all it's forms - sewing, scrapbooking, bow making, painting, mod podge, you name it and I'll try it. Hope you enjoy our family adventures and crafts!

How I Became Shared Jelly

When my husband and I first got married we used to get messages on our answering machine for "Shared" and "Jelly" instead of Jared and Shelly. The first time we chuckled a little over it and by the fourth or fifth time, we decided the name should stick somewhere. And so, I've been sharing jelly all over the internet since. Enjoy!

Pages

Monday, July 4, 2011

Firecrackers

Martha Stewart, despite her faults, has some fabulous ideas.  Check this one out:

These little firecrackers/rockets are filled with goodies so that when the kids pull out the tissue paper, out fall the goodies.  I love this cute idea and can't wait to pass them out on the Fourth!
You can make printable ones by clicking here.  The instructions are here.  I used my own cardstock instead of printing hers out.  My rectangles are 4x6 and the circles are 5 1/2 inch circles cut in half.  Can't wait to pop them open on Monday!

No comments: