About me

Hi! I'm Shelly - mother of 5 and wife to the best man in the world. We love to play games and watch movies together. I have a passion for crafting in all it's forms - sewing, scrapbooking, bow making, painting, mod podge, you name it and I'll try it. Hope you enjoy our family adventures and crafts!

How I Became Shared Jelly

When my husband and I first got married we used to get messages on our answering machine for "Shared" and "Jelly" instead of Jared and Shelly. The first time we chuckled a little over it and by the fourth or fifth time, we decided the name should stick somewhere. And so, I've been sharing jelly all over the internet since. Enjoy!

Pages

Tuesday, July 5, 2011

New Shoesies!

I bought my baby girl some "real" shoes from the store and the toes were torn through in less than a week.  Evidently they do not account for babies to crawl in them at all (very short-sighted).  Not wanting to fork out another $15 on shoes that wouldn't last, I raided my fabric collection and made her some bigger booties.  These ones have suede on the bottom for a little extra durability.  We'll see how they hold up.  I love that they are washable, though.  I just throw them in with my other laundry and they come out fine (the top ones have already been washed once.)

No comments: