About me

Hi! I'm Shelly - mother of 5 and wife to the best man in the world. We love to play games and watch movies together. I have a passion for crafting in all it's forms - sewing, scrapbooking, bow making, painting, mod podge, you name it and I'll try it. Hope you enjoy our family adventures and crafts!

How I Became Shared Jelly

When my husband and I first got married we used to get messages on our answering machine for "Shared" and "Jelly" instead of Jared and Shelly. The first time we chuckled a little over it and by the fourth or fifth time, we decided the name should stick somewhere. And so, I've been sharing jelly all over the internet since. Enjoy!

Pages

Tuesday, October 11, 2011

Autumn Treats

Holiday time starts in October for me.  One of my favorite things about the holidays are the treats.  Our family does dessert twice a week (one for family night on Monday and one for Friday night).  That way my kids don't expect dessert every day after dinner.  So I put together a little Holiday Goodies Chart to make sure we get in all the good stuff.  
Each Monday and Friday, they get to pick one of the treat cards out of the chart to make together and eat. 

This past Monday we made these Orange Kissed Cookies.  It's a new recipe I got from Our Best Bites blog that I wanted to try out.  I added some black sprinkles on top to make them a fun Halloween Treat.    They were oh, so good that I wanted to share them with you.
More yummy treats to come. . . .

No comments: