About me

Hi! I'm Shelly - mother of 5 and wife to the best man in the world. We love to play games and watch movies together. I have a passion for crafting in all it's forms - sewing, scrapbooking, bow making, painting, mod podge, you name it and I'll try it. Hope you enjoy our family adventures and crafts!

How I Became Shared Jelly

When my husband and I first got married we used to get messages on our answering machine for "Shared" and "Jelly" instead of Jared and Shelly. The first time we chuckled a little over it and by the fourth or fifth time, we decided the name should stick somewhere. And so, I've been sharing jelly all over the internet since. Enjoy!

Pages

Thursday, December 8, 2011

Christmas Dress Update

Amazingly, I was given two identical red Christmas dresses by two different people in sizes 8 and 2T.  This happens to be the exact sizes of my girls this year.  To not have to buy two dresses is a miracle in and of itself, but to find matching dresses in those two sizes is even harder.  The only problem is that they were a little too plain for my (and my daughter's) taste.  So I decided to give them a little updating.  Here is what it looked like before:
I removed the existing flowers, put a black ribbon around the center and replaced with some new pretty flowers like so:

Now I have 2 pretty matching dresses for the holidays.


No comments: