About me

Hi! I'm Shelly - mother of 5 and wife to the best man in the world. We love to play games and watch movies together. I have a passion for crafting in all it's forms - sewing, scrapbooking, bow making, painting, mod podge, you name it and I'll try it. Hope you enjoy our family adventures and crafts!

How I Became Shared Jelly

When my husband and I first got married we used to get messages on our answering machine for "Shared" and "Jelly" instead of Jared and Shelly. The first time we chuckled a little over it and by the fourth or fifth time, we decided the name should stick somewhere. And so, I've been sharing jelly all over the internet since. Enjoy!

Pages

Thursday, March 10, 2011

Birthday Calendar

In an attempt to actually keep track of all of the birthdays in our family I finally made myself a birthday calendar.  Hopefully this quick project will keep me more on top of the birthdays and I might actually get cards out to everyone this year.  (here's hoping)
As I put in all of the birthdays, I learned that there are 3 shared birthdays (2 birthdays on the same day) and the only month with no birthdays is February and that May has the most birthdays (Aliza tipped the scales) and we have 35 family members - plus two more on the way.  Who knew? (Probably everyone else, I'm just behind, but I'm trying)

No comments: