About me

Hi! I'm Shelly - mother of 5 and wife to the best man in the world. We love to play games and watch movies together. I have a passion for crafting in all it's forms - sewing, scrapbooking, bow making, painting, mod podge, you name it and I'll try it. Hope you enjoy our family adventures and crafts!

How I Became Shared Jelly

When my husband and I first got married we used to get messages on our answering machine for "Shared" and "Jelly" instead of Jared and Shelly. The first time we chuckled a little over it and by the fourth or fifth time, we decided the name should stick somewhere. And so, I've been sharing jelly all over the internet since. Enjoy!

Pages

Thursday, March 3, 2011

Wish Me Luck

I'm 1 week in and I've been sooo sore.
Gotta get ready for my cruise.

3 comments:

Wynter said...

What is this DVD like?

Shelly said...

It has two work outs. I'm doing the first one. She keeps you moving through the whole thing and the time goes pretty quickly because you're doing lots of different stuff. It works everything from your knees to your chest - which is what I need. I could barely walk after the first workout, but now that I've done it several times, I'm getting better at it with less soreness. It's pretty intense. Hope that helps.

The Special Reds said...

Ooh, this one looks good. I do the 30-day shred, but it would be fun to try another video of hers. Let us know how it goes. And when are you going on a cruise? Fun!