About me

Hi! I'm Shelly - mother of 5 and wife to the best man in the world. We love to play games and watch movies together. I have a passion for crafting in all it's forms - sewing, scrapbooking, bow making, painting, mod podge, you name it and I'll try it. Hope you enjoy our family adventures and crafts!

How I Became Shared Jelly

When my husband and I first got married we used to get messages on our answering machine for "Shared" and "Jelly" instead of Jared and Shelly. The first time we chuckled a little over it and by the fourth or fifth time, we decided the name should stick somewhere. And so, I've been sharing jelly all over the internet since. Enjoy!

Pages

Tuesday, March 8, 2011

Diaper Clutch

Here's my problem.  When you have a baby, you always have to have diapers and such with you so you turn to a diaper bag.  You also need a purse to keep your keys, wallet and such in.  So then you have a diaper bag and a purse to bring around with you everywhere. I for one, don't like to have two bags with me, so a while back I made a purse to use for both.  It was great. I loved it, but now my baby doesn't go through diapers as often and I don't need quite as much stuff with me all of the time.  And so, I made a diaper clutch to keep in my car for when I need it. 
It holds my changing pad a couple of diapers and (although I didn't take a picture with one) a pocket for an extra onesie. 

It's compact (about 10 inches by 10 inches closed), easy to grab when you need it and it's cute, too.

No comments: