About me

Hi! I'm Shelly - mother of 5 and wife to the best man in the world. We love to play games and watch movies together. I have a passion for crafting in all it's forms - sewing, scrapbooking, bow making, painting, mod podge, you name it and I'll try it. Hope you enjoy our family adventures and crafts!

How I Became Shared Jelly

When my husband and I first got married we used to get messages on our answering machine for "Shared" and "Jelly" instead of Jared and Shelly. The first time we chuckled a little over it and by the fourth or fifth time, we decided the name should stick somewhere. And so, I've been sharing jelly all over the internet since. Enjoy!

Pages

Tuesday, April 12, 2011

Just Some Pictures of the Kids

It's been so long since I've posted anything about  the kids, I thought I'd throw them a bone. 


Two of A's favorite things to do lately - mess with the kid's computer and sit inside the laundry basket.
We had "Crazy Hair Day" at the school.  The boy's had half combed, half spiked hair for the occasion.  M would not participate because she has an issue with doing her hair in any way except plain braids or pony tail.  She drives me nuts sometimes about it.

This is after kindergarten's pirate day with a treasure hunt.  The boys were posing.


My two little guys just had their first soccer game this past Saturday.  Dude, why are the kids all so huge?  My poor little guys.

This is what happens when you ride your dump truck down a steep driveway sitting on your knees.  You land nose first into the street at the bottom and get blood everywhere.  It was awesome.

2 comments:

Happy Heavin said...

Break my heart on the last photo!!! You have the cutest kids!!!

Stephanie said...

OUCH!! I noticed on the Easter pic that T doesn't have much from that accident...I told Brian that he has to check out your site and look for that pic. Love you guys!