About me

Hi! I'm Shelly - mother of 5 and wife to the best man in the world. We love to play games and watch movies together. I have a passion for crafting in all it's forms - sewing, scrapbooking, bow making, painting, mod podge, you name it and I'll try it. Hope you enjoy our family adventures and crafts!

How I Became Shared Jelly

When my husband and I first got married we used to get messages on our answering machine for "Shared" and "Jelly" instead of Jared and Shelly. The first time we chuckled a little over it and by the fourth or fifth time, we decided the name should stick somewhere. And so, I've been sharing jelly all over the internet since. Enjoy!

Pages

Sunday, May 1, 2011

Uno Birthday Party

My baby girl is gong to turn UNO.  I have seen some cute Uno themed birthdays lately and I'm going to copy the good idea.  First, I went and bought a $5 T-shirt to make into an Uno shirt.
I cut some freezer paper with my Silouette machine and ironed it on to the shirt.  (If you want more info about freezer paper stencils, check out Make It and Love It).  Next, I used some fabric paint to paint on my Uno logo.  I used two coats to make sure it came out.  Then I removed my freezer paper and Voila!

Next, I've got to get my Uno decorations and cakes ready.  I picked up a pack of Uno cards for less than $5 to decorate with.  Wish me luck.

1 comment:

FitNotQuitJess said...

that's cute...insane how quickly kids grow up though!