About me

Hi! I'm Shelly - mother of 5 and wife to the best man in the world. We love to play games and watch movies together. I have a passion for crafting in all it's forms - sewing, scrapbooking, bow making, painting, mod podge, you name it and I'll try it. Hope you enjoy our family adventures and crafts!

How I Became Shared Jelly

When my husband and I first got married we used to get messages on our answering machine for "Shared" and "Jelly" instead of Jared and Shelly. The first time we chuckled a little over it and by the fourth or fifth time, we decided the name should stick somewhere. And so, I've been sharing jelly all over the internet since. Enjoy!

Pages

Thursday, September 29, 2011

Halloween Subway Art

My dad made me a new box garden and left me with some leftover boards from his project.  When I saw this on Tatertots and Jello, I knew I wanted to make one with the board he left me.

I had black and white vinyl, so I did mine orange instead.  I used my fabulous Silhouette to cut it all out and put this baby together.  I think mine will have it's resting place somewhere on my porch, but for now, it is propped against my wall waiting for a permanent home.
It was my sweet daughter's idea to make it into a pumpkin (because it was orange) so I tied some green ric rac to the top.

No comments: