About me

Hi! I'm Shelly - mother of 5 and wife to the best man in the world. We love to play games and watch movies together. I have a passion for crafting in all it's forms - sewing, scrapbooking, bow making, painting, mod podge, you name it and I'll try it. Hope you enjoy our family adventures and crafts!

How I Became Shared Jelly

When my husband and I first got married we used to get messages on our answering machine for "Shared" and "Jelly" instead of Jared and Shelly. The first time we chuckled a little over it and by the fourth or fifth time, we decided the name should stick somewhere. And so, I've been sharing jelly all over the internet since. Enjoy!

Pages

Thursday, September 1, 2011

Stroller Bag

I  don't like to have to carry a bag over my shoulder while I'm pushing a stroller around.  It just feels awkward.  I also don't love trying to wrap my purse straps around the stroller so that it won't drag on the floor if I decide to put it on the stroller.
Solution!  I saw this idea somewhere in the bloggosphere and I came up with my own version to fit my umbrella stroller.  Now I can put my stuff in this purse when I'm strolling around and I can grab it and put it over my shoulder when I leave the stroller.It velcros right onto the handles and stays up out of the way of the wheels.

I also included a pocket and an elastic strap for putting a bottle or sippy cup inside.

I tried it out at the zoo the other day and it worked great.  Yay for easy transition!  Next I want to design one for my sit and stand stroller.

No comments: