About me

Hi! I'm Shelly - mother of 5 and wife to the best man in the world. We love to play games and watch movies together. I have a passion for crafting in all it's forms - sewing, scrapbooking, bow making, painting, mod podge, you name it and I'll try it. Hope you enjoy our family adventures and crafts!

How I Became Shared Jelly

When my husband and I first got married we used to get messages on our answering machine for "Shared" and "Jelly" instead of Jared and Shelly. The first time we chuckled a little over it and by the fourth or fifth time, we decided the name should stick somewhere. And so, I've been sharing jelly all over the internet since. Enjoy!

Pages

Thursday, October 21, 2010

Eek! Bats!

Saw this idea on blog and I knew it would be a perfect way to fill my big wall in my living room.
There is still room for more decorations (as you can well see) but I love the bats flying through my living room.  And the kids helped, too. It was a super fun project and so easy and cheap. I just used some black construction paper and scotch tape. For the tutorial and pattern to make your own click here.

 I think I can see a witch flying with them on her broomstick coming in the near future.


3 comments:

Wynter said...

I'm stealing your idea!

Way cute!

Kate said...

my friend dana from MADE had this on her site the other day. I can't remember where she got the idea from...but it's brilliant. You's looks fabulous!

Nathan & Bethany Soelberg said...

i love it! i hope to be as holiday crafty at you are one day!