About me

Hi! I'm Shelly - mother of 5 and wife to the best man in the world. We love to play games and watch movies together. I have a passion for crafting in all it's forms - sewing, scrapbooking, bow making, painting, mod podge, you name it and I'll try it. Hope you enjoy our family adventures and crafts!

How I Became Shared Jelly

When my husband and I first got married we used to get messages on our answering machine for "Shared" and "Jelly" instead of Jared and Shelly. The first time we chuckled a little over it and by the fourth or fifth time, we decided the name should stick somewhere. And so, I've been sharing jelly all over the internet since. Enjoy!

Pages

Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Our Valentine's Day

I always enjoy making fun pancakes for the kiddos on the holidays.  Here are my Valentine's pancakes.
A little red food coloring and a creativity goes a long way.  They are pretty simple really. I just poured the batter into a V-shape. Perfect for anyone you love.
I had lots of fun activities planned for us for Valentine's Day.  We decorated paper bags and exchanged Valentines
 The kids made the Valentines last Thursday so we could mail some and keep some for the exchange.  Plus Mom had some treats for them (M&M's and fun twisty heart straws)

We played Valentine's Bingo. I got the Free Printable from Lil Luna 

and Daddy even got roses for us.  He has this thing about not getting flowers because they just die in a couple days. So he bought us our own mini rose plants

We also had the kids eat early, then watch a movie while Jared and I enjoyed some steak "alone"  together. I'm proud to say that this is the first steak that I have cooked really well - not tough and full of flavor.  Yay!

Then we all enjoyed some little heart shaped apple pies together.



No comments: