About me

Hi! I'm Shelly - mother of 5 and wife to the best man in the world. We love to play games and watch movies together. I have a passion for crafting in all it's forms - sewing, scrapbooking, bow making, painting, mod podge, you name it and I'll try it. Hope you enjoy our family adventures and crafts!

How I Became Shared Jelly

When my husband and I first got married we used to get messages on our answering machine for "Shared" and "Jelly" instead of Jared and Shelly. The first time we chuckled a little over it and by the fourth or fifth time, we decided the name should stick somewhere. And so, I've been sharing jelly all over the internet since. Enjoy!

Pages

Friday, February 18, 2011

Spring Dress

Someone at church came up to me and said, "I heard that you sew." Immediately my mind was reeling with what they could possibly need or want me to sew for them, but instead, I was pleasantly surprised.  She had a pattern and fabric that she had good intention of making at some point and never actually gotten around to.  Did I want them?  Yes!  And here is the cute dress I got for free (just put in some sewing time).
Thanks!

No comments: