About me

Hi! I'm Shelly - mother of 5 and wife to the best man in the world. We love to play games and watch movies together. I have a passion for crafting in all it's forms - sewing, scrapbooking, bow making, painting, mod podge, you name it and I'll try it. Hope you enjoy our family adventures and crafts!

How I Became Shared Jelly

When my husband and I first got married we used to get messages on our answering machine for "Shared" and "Jelly" instead of Jared and Shelly. The first time we chuckled a little over it and by the fourth or fifth time, we decided the name should stick somewhere. And so, I've been sharing jelly all over the internet since. Enjoy!

Pages

Monday, November 1, 2010

Halloween Food

Every holiday, I like to make a little something special to eat that day.  Here's our Halloween inspired foods that we ate.
Cinnamon Swirl Pancakes (although mine didn't turn out this cute) I got the recipe from The Idea Room blog.


Pumpkin and Bat Sandwiches with Jack-O-Lantern Smiles (oranges)
Mummy Soda

Spaghetti Brains and Eyeballs (just spaghetti and meatballs with a pea in the middle for the "eye")
And some Homemade Apple Pie to top it off!
Since Halloween was on Sunday this year, the kids dressed up and passed out candy instead of trick-or-treating.  Mikyla said "It was the best Halloween ever!"  They enjoyed seeing some kids from their school come by and loved all the yummy food they got.  Hope you all had a great celebration, too.

No comments: